About Rosenzweig Financial Services
Since 1976, RFS continues to build a team of diverse and experienced advisors that are committed to exceeding your expectations, by delivering more than they promise.
We bring together the key resources you need to make your financial plan work for you:
- Our Seasoned Team of Professionals share a commitment to integrity, continuing education, and exceptional service.
- Our Broad Range of Specialized Services address virtually all of your planning needs. In our desire to bring the best resources to our clients we offer strong internal and external capabilities. Internally, Mickey Rosenzweig, the founder, heads the advanced underwriting and estate planning team, Mark Ehrenreich leads our Employee Benefits department and Stuart Appel offers expertise in Long Term Care insurance and annuities. We also have a division in the firm focused on adding young doctors in training led by two partners, Hunter Gimbel and our newest partner Yosef Moskowitz. This team has seasoned professionals assisting them and is a role model for succession planning within our industry. Andy Siegel heads up the pension design administration company . Externally, our joint venture with Roosevelt Investment Group allows us to offer strong investment management and financial planning capabilities. In addition, our strategic relationship with Alliance Brokerage allows us the ability to offer clients the full array of business and personal property casualty needs. Additionally, our relationships with seasoned attorneys, CPA's, bank lending officers, trust departments and family offices give us the ability to offer a broad array of planning capabilities.
- Our Step-by-Step Planning Process uncovers your unique needs and develops a plan that is designed specifically for you. From a young professional or new business owner just beginning their career, to the individual wanting to transfer assets in the most tax efficient manner at the end of their career, the professionals at RFS are committed to being a resource throughout this journey.
- Our Ongoing Monitoring Process keeps you abreast of current market trends and changes in your financial needs. Creating a plan is the easy part. Reviewing changes in tax law, product designs and family and company objectives necessitates the need for ongoing review and potential modifications. The RFS team stands committed to this.
- Our Commitment to Continuing Education and Knowledge - We draw on over 100 years of experience and continued commitment to advanced education through institutions like the American College utilizing the skills learned in gaining designations like CLU, ChFC, AEP, RHU, REBC, RICP, MSFS, LUTCF, CFP, CFA, MBA, etc.